- FOR VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS. NO LANOLIN: most other vitamin D3 supplements are made from sheep's wool (specifically, from lanolin, to which some people are allergic). Ours is made from algae. It is completely Vegan, Soy-free, Careegean-free, Gluten-free, and Non-GMO. BPA-free bottle.
- AVOID VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY: vitamin D3 helps the body absorb calcium. This is essential for healthy bones.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you aren’t completely satisfied. You do not even have to return the empty bottles!
- SUPERIOR BIOAVAILABILITY: some competitors sell D2 (ergocalciferol). The body can use D2, if necessary, but D3 (cholecalciferol) is more bioavailable because it binds to alpha-globulin more readily. Human skin, the body's normal source of vitamin D, naturally produces D3, not D2.
- 250-DAY SUPPLY: 8-month supply of healthy vitamins at your fingertips. Expires April 2022. Refrigerate after opening. 6 drops (0.2ml) deliver 1000 IU of vitamin D3. Suitable for infants, children, and adults.
Why Bio Absorb Vitamin D3 Drops?
Many people, especially those in cold northern climates or with diets lacking vital nutrients, may not get the essential Vitamin D3 their bodies need for healthy bone growth.
Our vegan Vitamin D supports immune function and helps bones to absorb the calcium they need to grow strong*.
Vegan vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol, sourced from algae), organic cold-pressed fractioned coconut oil (medium chain triglycerides), natural vitamin E.
Infants, children, and adults can take 6 drops (1000 IU) per day with food.
- Vegan liquid vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- 250 Servings
- Shelf life: 1 - 2 years. Refrigerate after opening
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Nut free
- Soy free
- Carrageenan free
- BPA-free glass bottle
- Manufactured in a GMP-certified facility
- Made in Canada
Order Now, Risk Free Thanks to Our Money-Back Guarantee.